Choose the method that best supports your giving goals and lifestyle.
1. In Person - You can give your gift directly by placing checks or cash in the offering bags during the weekend service. Giving envelopes are available for your use to ensure you're account is properly credited.
2. By Mail - You can also give your gifts by mailing your gifts to the church.
3. Online - Two ways to give online:
Use Online Bill Pay, at YOUR Bank
Here is how you can set it up:
- Log-in to your personal online bank account and set-up Echo Lake Community Church as an account.
- You can customize monthly, weekly, or quarterly giving.
- Your bank will then issue a check on your behalf and mail it to the church.
We will not have access to your account for any type of electronic transfer.
The bank will only issue a check as you request.
Use PayPal to make your donation:
- Click the secure donation button below.
- Enter your PayPal account or simply use a debit or credit card.
- Enter the amount and how you would like to designate the donation.
- Receive an email receipt in your inbox.
- A 2.5% fee will be charged to the church for all PayPal donations.